Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Soldier comes home!

Its been a while since I've blogged, but I've been busy with photography, working, school and interning! So that's a great thing! I definitely need to catch up!

I thought this was extra important to share, so after shooting I came straight home to edit!

One of my very close friend's brothers came home from Afghanistan this morning and she asked me if I could take some family photos since it has been a year since he has been home! So I took the opportunity to not just take some family photos but to document his home coming and of all the worry of a son and brother being oversees, just go away! You could feel the anticipation and giddiness in the air! If it was hard for me to keep it together, I can't even imagine what it was like for all the families who have waited for a year!




As soon as Mama O saw her son I could barely keep up with her! 








Thank you for letting letting me share in such a special time! 






2 comments: