Tuesday, April 26, 2011

John and Amanda's Wedding

I've been dying to share this wedding I photographed with my cousin Steven back in March!  I've known the bride and her family since I as a freshman in high school! My cousin played baseball with the oldest brother, Robert! Plus I haven't seen the family, oh my gosh, in about 11 years! I was so honored to be asked to assist my cousin in photographing this wedding. There were definitely a few times I had to take moment and pull my self together!  The best weddings are the ones when you can tell the couple is truly in love and can't wait to start their lives together! Amanda and John were one of the easiest couples to capture, they are so in love!  WARNING!! I have a lot of favorite pictures from this wedding! Enjoy!



Her something borrowed was the kicker for me, I had to take a sec to hold back tears! It was her oldest brother Robert's wedding ring. He passed away about a year and a half ago of Leukemia. He is truly missed! 










Her wedding party was so much fun!












I can't get over how cute they are! Thank you John and Amanda! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment