Monday, November 15, 2010

Brand new...

 I am totally brand new to the blogging thing.  It took me a while to decide weather or not I really wanted to start a blog of my passion for photography.  But here I am and I guess the decision speaks for itself.

So, I suppose I should tell you a little bit about myself and I became to love photography.  I have an outgoing personality, I can be stubborn but usually pretty reasonable!  I am 1 year away from achieving my degree in art . My concentration being photography, of course. I have a wonderful Fiance who is everything and more. I couldn't have asked for anyone better, because he is the best they've got. I have always love photography starting with black and white from the developing stages all the way to digital. I love capturing and creating moments that are remembered for a lifetime (cheesy I know).

And a little disclaimer....don't mind the grammatical and nonsense errors!

No comments:

Post a Comment